Monday, November 26, 2007

Project: Rust-o-Fix-o-Fox a photo journal

Well this is my learning project. If i mess it up oh well
I started with a well used fox wagon kinda rusty too


















ULGY

So I cut out all the rusty metal.
I got a few new pieces from the junkyard too









New metal from the junk yard



















so rust gone I decided to shave off some stuff

started on the rear hatch shaved off everything (handle ,locks, plate holes, lights)



Welded up all the trim mount holes next



A little bit better

shaved the factory mirror holes on the doors








The read of the car neededsome more smoothing out all kinds of lumps, bumps and holes to take care of














Nice rear end!



The rear taillights got frenched in too



















Oh yea!





Ok now Gas door go by by time






all gone

Up on the front of the car tghe corner lights had to go as well















so that was it for the metal work for now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home