Good by old Friend.
Good by old Friend.
It seems like not to long ago you were a pup and I was a teenager. I took you to puppy class that first year, you made me so proud how good you were. Then for the next 16 years you took me to class. You Taught me so much over the years about how to be responsible, dependable, consistent, fair, Tolerant, understanding, patient, sharing and caring. You Taught me to be a good man. Most recently you watched me become a dad under your close supervision. I promise to not let you down. Thank you for everything. The hard times were always made just a bit more bearable with you by my side, the good times are legendary. Your zest for life bought some great people in to our lives. I have always said you have more friends them me. you will be missed by so many. Ok I am babbling now. So to sum up You Taught me to be a Man, sorry it took so long, I have a feeling that's what why you hung on so long.
So in your honor I am now going to take a mid after noon nap.
If Chuck could tell everyone reading this one thing:
Time well spent, has less to do with what you spent your time doing and more to do with Who you spent it with..
More pictures of the MAN


2 Comments:
His impact spread pretty wide. He was a great pup - always smiling, which made me smile too. He'll be missed! --Kesha (casadelshawn's wife)
Hey Sweetie, I SO know how much "Chuck" meant to you and I truly believe you were his world as well - that is until your beautiful wife and daughter came along and you both learned the fun of sharing. He'll still be his dutiful self watching over all of you to make sure you continue to do all the things he taught you. So sorry....honey.
Much Love, Auntie Pam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home